POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : UPDATE: WIP - Death of Mind : UPDATE: WIP - Death of Mind Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:13:35 EDT (-0400)
  UPDATE: WIP - Death of Mind
From: DT - The Renaissance
Date: 27 Jul 2003 08:24:01
Message: <3f23c461@news.povray.org>
I've already posted a version yesterday, but I've
made some changes and I wanted to here some
commments.

The changes:

I adjusted the position and scale of things. The red
head was scaled a bit and the red pigment was a bit
to pink, so I reduced the reflection of blue light.
The red head also cast a shadow on the big blue cross
therefore I made it smaller and moved it towards the
camera.

Concerning the cross texture. I added a granite normal
and increased the ambience to make it look like ivory
or bone or something like that.

I also edited the memorial, the textures were split to
top, middle and bottom to give it more style. And I
cut the corners of the middle part off.

Well, these are the changes.

Regards,

Flo

--

DigitalTwilight
#homepage: http://www.digitaltwilight.de

---

Attachments:
Download 'Death_of_Mind6_small.jpg' (44 KB)

Preview of image 'Death_of_Mind6_small.jpg'
Death_of_Mind6_small.jpg