POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : silly but fun : Re: silly but fun Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: silly but fun
From: Bill Hails
Date: 26 Jul 2003 17:23:25
Message: <3f22f14d@news.povray.org>
earthdog wrote:

> On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 00:47:35 +0100, Bill Hails wrote:
>

>> I think I'll call it "the night before the morning after" :-)
>>
>> http://thyme.homelinux.net/Wallpaper2.html
>
> Hmm.  I think I'd call it "Near Instant Seizure". :)

of your PC, or your head? :-)
Yes, it should probably carry a public health warning,
Resize your browser window quite small to remedy both
effects.
The main interesting point about it technically, imho,
is that none of the objects ever actually hit one
another. See its prototype at
http://thyme.homelinux.net/Wallpaper.html
which makes this more obvious, if you're interested.

--
Bill Hails