POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] please comment : Re: [WIP] please comment Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] please comment
From: Jeremy M  Praay
Date: 25 Jul 2003 10:44:58
Message: <3f21426a$1@news.povray.org>
The tires look a little "flat".  Real bike tires should be more rounded,
actually being fatter for a while while they extend from the rims.

I suggest smaller rims and fatter tires.  If it's "Tour de France" type of
bike, I suggest really small rims.

I hope that helps!  I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product!

--
Jeremy