POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Death of Mind (surrealism) : Re: Death of Mind (surrealism) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Death of Mind (surrealism)
From: Florian Brucker
Date: 24 Jul 2003 15:00:36
Message: <3f202cd4@news.povray.org>
Hi Flo (what a nice name *g*)!

> It's not the final version but I think I'm on the right way.
> (@ Tim: You're too good.)
I hope you will bring back the fog you used in the first image you posted. I
really liked it. I also liked the red head being much bigger than he is
right now. And the crosses seem to be a bit too round...

Aside from that - i wish i could make such nice images. Looking forward to
see the final one!

Florian