POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Particles in a waterfilled Cornellroom (772kb, MPG1) : Re: Particles in a waterfilled Cornellroom (772kb, MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:37:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Particles in a waterfilled Cornellroom (772kb, MPG1)
Date: 22 Jul 2003 19:21:51
Message: <3f1dc70f@news.povray.org>
> There needs to be another step added at the end of your chain.

Agreed. And more steps: -> artist -> advanced artist -> ...;
-> programmer -> POV-Ray developer -> ...

I just wanted to empathize that even include files which are
never used are a valuable contribution to the POV-Ray community
because they help to improve our abilities. I've learnt *much*
from the work of others although I prefer to do everything
myself.

   Sputnik