POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Star Trek inspired Starship - anim.png (1/4) : Re: Star Trek inspired Starship - anim.png (1/4) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:14:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Star Trek inspired Starship - anim.png (1/4)
From: Rick [Kitty5]
Date: 22 Jul 2003 11:37:35
Message: <3f1d5a3f$2@news.povray.org>
Dawn McKnight wrote:
> This is sort of an alpha-test version fo this ship.  It's only about
> 50% complete... all sorts of textures to improve on and greeblies to
> add... but it's been months since I actually made any changes to it
> and other projects have come up, so I thought I better go ahead and
> post it, or it wouldn't ever be seen.

Looks good so far, but you really need to work on the textures - I would
look into image maps & UV for this one.

btw, more people will look at and comment on your posts if you make the file
size a litle smaller - try using jpg's for wip images - and turn off
multipart postings!

--
Rick

Kitty5 NewMedia http://Kitty5.com
POV-Ray News & Resources http://Povray.co.uk
TEL : +44 (01270) 501101 - ICQ : 15776037

PGP Public Key