POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Rotating Statue with HDRI lighting : Re: Oops, sorry about MPG split. Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:36:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Oops, sorry about MPG split.
From: Neonux
Date: 22 Jul 2003 06:39:51
Message: <3f1d1477@news.povray.org>
> > All newsreaders should be able to handle
> > this,

> Please don't come up with such nonsense assumptions if you don't know what
> you are talking about.

Riiiggghhhttt.

If you can't figure out how to open it, don't open it I say.  Your life
should still be a full and satisfying without it.  Just your tapestry won't
quite be as full.

And if your newsreader doesn't open it then I suggest you change.  Multi
part messages have been around for god knows how long and are quite common
else where.

We don't need your complaining in this group.  We need helpful suggestions.
Degrading someones post as "nonsense" doesn't help in the least.

:)