POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sci-fi Corridor (40kbu) : Re: Sci-fi Corridor (40kbu) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 17:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sci-fi Corridor (40kbu)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 21 Jul 2003 17:26:02
Message: <3f1c5a6a@news.povray.org>
I like the lighting, though perhaps an arealight
would be better. You've got pretty sharp shadows
for a pretty widespread lightsource. ;-)

Perhaps you should get some sort of pipes,
filled with liquid/bubbles, and a broken valve
where gas/steam is emit. Of course, scattering
media would be of use there.

And since it's sci-fi, I'd attempt at creating either
some outside environment to be seen through
some window, either stars/nebulae, or
snow/north-pole. Or create some earth-junks
which aren't plated with steel.

But that's all just my personal opinion. :-)

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

> The result of a sudden urge to do sci-fi. I'm not sure wherer this is
going
> to go. I might add a couple of people, or I might not.
>
> Comments?
>
> Gail

---