POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : PartixGen is BACK! (256kb, MPG1) : PartixGen is BACK! (256kb, MPG1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:22:25 EDT (-0400)
  PartixGen is BACK! (256kb, MPG1)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 20 Jul 2003 19:55:41
Message: <3f1b2bfd@news.povray.org>
Hi all!

As mentioned in "Being Lucky" on off-topic, I've
found an old CD with my lost Particle-System. The
last three months of its updates have been lost
in the System Crash, and I actually believed that it
had been gone for good, as the backup CD had
been broken...

Anyways, I'm pretty happy to have it back, though
I don't plan to go on with the development. I've begun
completing the code and erasing the redundant
parts, and hope to have a stable and running version
before I leave for my vacation...

Anyways, this one was just a quick test if everything
was working and if the data wasn't corrupted somehow.
Some might recognize it, but don't panic, I'm not
planning on resubmitting all those older animations again.
Instead, I'll be doing some complete new ones.

But this one is for old times sake. :-)

Regards,
Tim

PS: I'm working on an animation where particles and
LSSM interact, well, at least particles cause waves,
doesn't work vice versa with non-I/O (that old issue
again... ;-)

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

---