POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Robot animation (WIP) : Re: Robot animation (WIP) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:38:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Robot animation (WIP)
From: Chris Johnson
Date: 18 Jul 2003 09:26:36
Message: <3f17f58c$1@news.povray.org>
-[hope that helps]-
Excellent - the effect is very close to what I was looking for.

Also, the fact that a particle system is not included in the source forces
me to write my own... something I've been meaning to do for a long while.
One idea I had relating to this was to use the trace macro to look for
objects which the particles might bounce off, rather than having to define a
single 'floor' plane for the particle interactions.