POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Robot animation (WIP) : Robot animation (WIP) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:42:10 EDT (-0400)
  Robot animation (WIP)
From: Chris Johnson
Date: 17 Jul 2003 19:24:22
Message: <3f173026@news.povray.org>
Quick test animation of a robot model I'm working on. The model is entirely
primatives and CSG, apart from the flexible pipes, which are controlled by a
macro.

Its quite similar, in content at least, to my last big post here, quite a
while back, of this robot:

http://www.chris-j.co.uk/arm.html

My next aim (after finishing off the modelling) is to get a nice welding
effect - showers of sparks etc, from the end of the arm. Any ideas on how to
do this? Megapov's glows look promising, though I'd prefer to keep things in
the official v3.5.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'kawazx.mpg' (461 KB)