POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Modified Fruit : Re: Modified Fruit Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:39:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Modified Fruit
From: Davey B
Date: 17 Jul 2003 15:01:50
Message: <3f16f29e@news.povray.org>
How about making it a HDRI picture (not sure about render times or how to
implement) on a kitchen table using the kitchen probe?

Just a thought ;)

Dave

"Andrew Wilcox" <awi### [at] unpuzzledcom> wrote in message
> I normally don't post my WIPs, but I've seen other people get such great
comments and ideas that I though I'd give it a try.  I'm
> very happy with the shape and texture of the odd fruit, but I'm stumped
for what I should do with the background.  I know the stem
> and leaves are poor, but they are merely place holders for now.
>
> I have one constraint though.  Whatever I do, needs to take minimal time.
I have very little time to raytrace.  So I'm constantly
> trying to find max visual appeal for very little time invested.
>
> I was thinking about turning this into an ad for genetically modified food
of the future, and have a hand and face holding and