POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Whew!! First try in video and pic! : Re: Whew!! First try in video and pic! Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:34:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Whew!! First try in video and pic!
From: Florian Rustedt
Date: 16 Jul 2003 09:52:23
Message: <3f155897@news.povray.org>
ABX wrote:

> If it is mpeg then why it is avi ?

AFAIK, because .avi and .mpg are just containers, it is the same if you choose
one or the other. By now, you can divX or MJpeg in every format, it is like a
XML file where you can describe what anyone can find in it..

> And please note purposes of existing povray.binaries.images and
> povray.binaries.animations. They are explained in
> http://news.povray.org/povray.announce.frequently-asked-questions/

Sorry, but i don't understand why you are telling me that? Did i something wrong
by posting my first attempt?

Greets, FR