POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.documentation.inbuilt : Where can i get the ORIGINAL docu-file? : Re: Where can i get the ORIGINAL docu-file? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 23:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Where can i get the ORIGINAL docu-file?
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 15 Jul 2003 16:58:12
Message: <3f146ae4$1@news.povray.org>
In article <3f11d75e@news.povray.org> , Florian Rustedt <flo### [at] rustedtde>
wrote:

>> It's not difficult to give you the source, it's just that you can't use
>> it. It's not HTML.
>
> Ok, what is it? I am able to do tex, html, diverse Office...

HTML with "extensions".  You cannot print meaningful docs from those files,
and makedocs.pl isn't going to be available.  The master docs aren't one
file, they are many.  And it will be many more files the docs are based on
in 3.5.1 as lots of things have changed.

Sadly the delay of 3.5.1 has not been under full control of the POV-Team.
However, 3.5.1 is closer than it ever was before, just enjoy the sun for the
next few days.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich
e-mail: mac### [at] povrayorg