POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Tree 1.1 Examples : Re: POV-Tree 1.1 Examples Server Time
13 Aug 2024 01:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Tree 1.1 Examples
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 15 Jul 2003 16:38:21
Message: <3f14663d@news.povray.org>

3F1### [at] mailcom...
> Right now it's impossible (at least directly). I believe it should
> not be a problem to implement export in one of those "commercial"
> formats. I just feel some kind of obligations... :)

It could be an interesting experiment... and a little dangerous! Right now I
don't think that there are so many free tree generators (the one build in
Bryce isn't very good) for popular 3D apps (except POV-Ray) and the Tomtrees
can really be impressive. If you develop a "commercial" export, this is
likely to become a hit with all the good and bad that comes with this sort
of situation...

G.
--
http://www.oyonale.com