POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Horizon (155k) : Re: Horizon (155k) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:35:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Horizon (155k)
From: Darren Hewson
Date: 15 Jul 2003 11:59:35
Message: <3f1424e7@news.povray.org>
Yep thanks, I can see now that the lighting needed a little more work, the
road and bottom half of the image in general are lacking shadow. I
positioned the lights in the correct position for the 'sun' and that meant
the road didn't get much light. Most likely another area light positioned
higher in the sky would improve the image somewhat.

The hills are meant to be ploughed fields, but sometimes (quite a lot of
times really) the texture just evades me...

We live and learn, thanks for the comments.