POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:36:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1)
From: mcavoys
Date: 15 Jul 2003 05:17:32
Message: <3f13c689.68919941@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:12:18 -0400, Dick Balaska <dik### [at] seeorganizationfield>
wrote:

>Very, very nice.  I like the phong off her butt.
>Very nice breast movement on this one.  Are you saying she had sensors on her
>breasts for the recording?

No the breast and hair movement was done by a C++ programme by Masa, called PAE
http://www.eurus.dti.ne.jp/~masasi/Service/indexE.html
It calculates the breast and hair movements in relation to the Poser models body
motion.

>Too bad her feet go through the floor. (as opposed to your first flick, which
>had exquisite feet movement).

So they do, I hadn't noticed. I was in a hurry to do it and at the time I was
more interested in the hair movement and background. If you want to see poor
feet movement look at "High Wire" that took weeks of correcting the feet and
scunnered me :-}
Regards
        Stephen