POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP: Surreal? : Re: WIP: Surreal? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:34:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP: Surreal?
From: Neonux
Date: 14 Jul 2003 19:58:52
Message: <3f1343bc@news.povray.org>
> It fits the style, certainly, but you're definitely right about the clouds
> and sun needing work.

OK I'm a little happier with the clouds in this one... but its a long way
off..
I've been messing around with the sun for ages and just can't get anything
I'm happy with at all...  <sigh>
Never mind.  If anyone know a good method... ?

> It might have more impact if the container was a fishbowl/fishtank,
> or a computer monitor
> (although that idea has been done in irtc before...).

Exactly why I didn't want to go down that road.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'surreal2.jpg' (56 KB)

Preview of image 'surreal2.jpg'