POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Re: Another stab at Grant Hall : Re: Another stab at Grant Hall Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:30:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another stab at Grant Hall
From: Hugo Asm
Date: 14 Jul 2003 15:45:03
Message: <3f13083f$1@news.povray.org>
Wow! Very very good looking. It's not often we see interior scenes with such
beauty in colors and light!

I was about to skip this post because of the big size. I understand if you
want to keep the quality of the textures but still...

Btw, if you want to get rid of the moire-patterns at the wooden textures and
the table fabrics, try this antialias:  +AM2 +A0.0 +R2 -J

Maybe you knew that...
Regards,
Hugo