POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Look_like Bulb : Look_like Bulb Server Time
26 Jun 2024 04:53:54 EDT (-0400)
  Look_like Bulb
From: Robert
Date: 12 Jul 2003 15:52:31
Message: <3f1066ff$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I know, this has been discussed several times but I`m not able to get a
looks_like effect of a Bulb. I downloaded a chandelier from 3D cafe and
wanted to illuminate the bulbs. I converted the 3ds file with 3dwin and put
the bulb together with the pointlight in a group object. For the bulb, no
shadow has been checked. I tried to adapt the texture but it doesn't work.

Help is very appreciated

Robert