POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : surrealism... off topic? : Re: surrealism... off topic? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:35:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: surrealism... off topic?
From: Neonux
Date: 12 Jul 2003 00:58:08
Message: <3f0f9560@news.povray.org>
> Here's a quick test version. I think this idea has potential, thanks for
your
> suggestion I don't think I would have thought of this on my own!

Here's a rough test version I did... (don't worry I am not entering any irtc
competitions...)

As soon as I did this quick render I realised that perhaps the windows
should go round as well.

Also if you put it in a normal place like a city street and have the
buildings look as realistic as possible at first.  Ie textures etc are nice
and structure is great... then things go weird...

Perhaps the buildings on the far left and right look ok but the middle is
all rounded and cap it off with grass streets instead of the normal looking
pavement on either side?

Man and I don't take drugs!!

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'surreal-buildings.jpg' (127 KB)

Preview of image 'surreal-buildings.jpg'
surreal-buildings.jpg