POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : surrealism... off topic? : Re: surrealism... off topic? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:36:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: surrealism... off topic?
From: Tek
Date: 11 Jul 2003 22:55:01
Message: <3f0f7885$2@news.povray.org>
Well I thought the fact that the buildings overlap, have curved corners, no
windows, and many of them are clearly suspended in mid-air counted as something
you wouldn't expect! For me if anything is lacking it's the realism, i.e. it's
not really what I'd consider surrealistic unless there are realistic things
shown doing something improbable...

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com