POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : two old images : two old images Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:28:11 EDT (-0400)
  two old images
From: Luke
Date: 11 Jul 2003 12:08:29
Message: <3f0ee0fd@news.povray.org>
Hi.

Thought I'd post some old images from 3.1g and Megapov 0.x.
I don't have too many of these as I hardly ever get a finished scene
together - my hard disk's chock full of unusable objects; half-assed
experiments; macro files that I can't even remember what they're supposed to
do let alone how they work, and so on...

Anyway, to the pictures.
The first (Maze.jpg) was made for a friend as a cover to her paper
"influencing factors of stock price" (Okay - how would YOU represent that
visually?). The theme reflects the fact that I found the whole subject
mortally confusing - It also gave an opportunity to put every object I'd
made at that point into one image. The random maze was an idea I stole from
Clifford Pickover.
The second picture (drgnfly.jpg) was an attempted IRTC entry (insects and
spiders) that wasn't finished in time: I'm not even sure It's finished now
in fact. Usually with the IRTC I get a good idea the day before the
deadline, or more likely the day after :)
I'll get one done one of these days I'm sure!

-Luke.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Maze.jpg' (41 KB) Download 'drgnfly.jpg' (100 KB)

Preview of image 'Maze.jpg'
Maze.jpg

Preview of image 'drgnfly.jpg'
drgnfly.jpg