POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Surrealism ideas... : Re: Surrealism ideas... Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:31:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Surrealism ideas...
From: Tek
Date: 10 Jul 2003 14:19:18
Message: <3f0dae26$1@news.povray.org>
"gonzo" <rgo### [at] lansetcom> wrote in message news:3f0cb147@news.povray.org...
> The only thing wrong with the trees is that blue color on the "hill". Maybe
> a metallic spaceship look to emphasize the man-made theme.

ooh yeah that could work. You're right about the blue, but I tried some other
colours (black, green, red) and they looked worse, but grey metallic could look
good.

> The shredder is just plain cool! Mind if I try that on some not-so-realistic
> scenes?

I don't mind you borrowing the idea, but I'll be a little annoyed if you enter
the irtc with an image that looks the same as mine!

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com