POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : WIP : Re: WIP Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: WIP
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 9 Jul 2003 18:13:45
Message: <3f0c9399@news.povray.org>
Whew! That's a neat page, a lot to look at, and a lot
to base stuff upon! I'll be looking out for your images,
it sure seems a promising thing, but I'll guess I'll
have to wait for final judgement on that when the system
is complete and someone tries a scene with 10000+
blades...

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

> Not sure yet, this was kind of thrown together... the code was a mess.
I'm

(http://caad.arch.ethz.ch/info/maya/manual/MayaFur/UserGuide/2CreatingFur.fm