POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : POV-Tree 1.1 Examples : Re: POV-Tree 1.1 Examples Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:33:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Tree 1.1 Examples
From: Slashdolt
Date: 9 Jul 2003 12:02:16
Message: <3f0c3c88$1@news.povray.org>
> Next release will have three more examples - pine, oak and some bushes.
> And I'll stop there with examples :)

You rule!

> Yeh, summertime... it's better to enjoy real trees at this time :)
>
> Gena.

In an almost related comment, I was trying to create realistic grass last
winter, and I messed with the textures forever until they got quite dark,
and less green, because that was the way I remembered grass actually
looking.  Now that summer is here, I find that grass doesn't look quite like
I had remembered.  It's greener.

Just like they say, "The grass is always greener..."  Sorry, I couldn't
resist the pun... ;-)

--
Slash