POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A Bowl of Marbles [155kb] : Re: A Bowl of Marbles [155kb] Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A Bowl of Marbles [155kb]
From: Richard Dault
Date: 8 Jul 2003 13:51:48
Message: <3f0b04b4@news.povray.org>
That's too funny.  Right before leaving for my vacation, I had started
an almost identical image.  The only difference (other than dimension,
colours and positioning) is that my bowl was made of wood.  I was also
going to add a tiled table, but I guess I'll do something else
instead.  :)

I attached the image so far, but it's far from finished...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bowl of balls.jpg' (12 KB)

Preview of image 'bowl of balls.jpg'