POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Resurface : Resurface Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:37:14 EDT (-0400)
  Resurface
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 8 Jul 2003 03:22:05
Message: <3f0a711d@news.povray.org>
Some recent events led me to this.
We all have feelings which we though to have packed
away. But then something happens, and oops, there
they are, not the same as before, since they're from the
past and you've learned a lot since then...
Still, something may break.

Comments and suggestions appreciated, though
I'm not too sure if I want to change anything about
it.

Regards,
Tim

--