POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : oh no, dice again? : Re: oh no, dice again? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:33:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: oh no, dice again?
From: Shay
Date: 7 Jul 2003 17:57:22
Message: <3f09ecc2@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> wrote in message news:3f09ab44@news.povray.org...

|      What do you mean by 'adult' dice Shay?

I mean square, clear dice. In high school, I could throw those Yahtze
style dice against a wall and roll seven at least eight out of ten times
because these type of sh!tty dice roll across the table. Of course, in
Junior High, I could toss a quarter against the wall and get a "leaner"
ten out of ten times, so no one who knew me wanted to play craps by the
time we had enough money.

 -Shay