POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : SeaShell V1.0 : Re: SeaShell V1.0 Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:29:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: SeaShell V1.0
From: Philippe Gibone
Date: 7 Jul 2003 02:26:16
Message: <3f091288$1@news.povray.org>

news:3f057456@news.povray.org...
> Just used this last version of the plugin for the first time (and in Moray
> RC2): One way or another, 'texture' and 'interior_texture' have been
> switched, on the tool bar first of all, and then also when rendering (if
you
> follow what I mean...), the 'interior_texture' being displayed outside and
> the 'texture' on the inside of the shell.

Hello Thomas,

Sorry for being so long, but I was working on my IRTC entry...

I tried SeaShell with Moray RC2 and didn't notice this switch you're talking
about, unless you dropped an eye on the pov code that SeaShell generates,
because in the pov code the interior_texture is what you've input in the
texture, and the texture is what you've input in interior texture (withous
underscore) this is on purpose (little trick to simplify the code, but may
change if this bother too many people).

On the rendering what you have used as interior is inside and the other one
is outside (at least should be ;-)

pgb