POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : The beginning of a bubble simulation - 1 attachment : Re: The beginning of a bubble simulation - 1 attachment Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:22:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The beginning of a bubble simulation - 1 attachment
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 5 Jul 2003 15:56:01
Message: <3f072d51@news.povray.org>
Regarding the Codec:

Best is always to use MPG1. That's a codec which
runs for everyone. Even if you may use smaller resolutions
and less detail (which isn't exactly needed at this point
anyways), no one will complain. And you can still post
larger versions (to the 1MB limit) and other Codecs
if asked for.

Regarding the Bubbles:
Perhaps shoot a (or several of em) trace() at it and see
if they hit the bubble in question or a different one first.

I'd have to think longer to come up with something more
useful and efficient.

--
Tim Nikias v2.0

> what video codecs do you have installed? do you have any xvid or fddshow?
> Would you accept a bink file or a self playing bink?

---