POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : They Gather On the Plains : They Gather On the Plains Server Time
12 Aug 2024 19:33:03 EDT (-0400)
  They Gather On the Plains
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 4 Jul 2003 17:03:42
Message: <3f05ebae@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

These 2 images started life as a 'let's just start and see where we end up' subpatch
modelling
session in Lightwave. In my search for a suitable simple environment to view my WIP's,
I got
sidetracked into trying to output HDR's from Terragen using Sean O'Malley's
Cube2Cross.exe and
HDRShop.

So, here's where I ended up. Dunno what the 'shapes' are, or what they are doing for
that
matter.

I just used a little post-processing (the trusty blurred image set to 'screen').

What do you think?

All the best,

Andy Cocker

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'They Gather On The Plains - Bliss Version.jpg' (25 KB) Download 'They Gather On The Plains - Sunset Version.jpg' (27 KB)

Preview of image 'They Gather On The Plains - Bliss Version.jpg'
They Gather On The Plains - Bliss Version.jpg

Preview of image 'They Gather On The Plains - Sunset Version.jpg'
They Gather On The Plains - Sunset Version.jpg