POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:26:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1)
From: mcavoys
Date: 2 Jul 2003 17:45:26
Message: <3f03486b.42534401@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 21:04:47 +0200, "DigitalTwilight" <kin### [at] gmxnet>
wrote:

>> Tell me about it! :-}
>
>I don't know that much about the workflow but you can read a bit
>about it on this site:

I'm so sorry, that is an ironic phrase. It really means "There is no need to
tell me about it as I know all about it". In casual conversation we (Britt's)
often say the opposite of what we mean with an exasperated tone. I should not
have used it here as it leads to confusion. All I can say in my defence is that
the standard of English here is so high that it is easy to forget. Any more
would be off topic.

>Hey that one is quite cool. I think its Capoeira (Brazilian Martial Art)
>
>I think I should also work a bit more with Poser.

Sorry it comes under the category of dance at
http://www.stanford.edu/class/cs348c/BVH/SantaMonicaStudios/
or maybe they are not. I just checked the site and it's not there now. If you
are interested I downloaded all the ones I could find, 330 of them zipped it
comes to 32 meg I could certainly send you some.

Regards
        Stephen