POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia v6 - Final? : Re: Grassy Julia v6 - Final? [33 KB JPEG] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia v6 - Final? [33 KB JPEG]
From: Tek
Date: 2 Jul 2003 14:10:44
Message: <3f032024$1@news.povray.org>
Well the clouds were based on this photo:
http://groups.msn.com/XPCenter/windowsxp.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=42

But then I softened them slightly. I have tried some differently lit versions,
with the light a bit further away so we get less saturation of the whites, but
it just looked too dark for the sunny feel I want in this scene.

--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com