POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First Post : Re: First Post Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:25:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First Post
From: Luke
Date: 2 Jul 2003 13:16:18
Message: <3f031362@news.povray.org>
> Nice squirel,great rope, I think this is verry nice.
-Much appreciated. The squirrel is done in wings3D, and the rope is from a
simple (and buggy!) macro to make meshes out of splines.

> Whats it going to drop on?
>
> Gary
> *side steps to make sure I'm not under it*
-Hehe. My first idea was to put the camera in a room; a metal ball had
crashed through the ceiling and smashed up the floor tiles. It didn't look
that good though, so I turned it upside-down. I'm much happier with this
"before" version.