POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:37:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1)
From: DigitalTwilight
Date: 2 Jul 2003 05:54:37
Message: <3f02abdd$1@news.povray.org>
> You must have missed an earlier part of the thread. The models movement is
from
> a BVH file where a live actor has sensors placed on their body and the
movement
> is recorded. Therefore changing the motion becomes a Poser skill. I got
put off
> after working on an animation posted as Hiwire (?) and will not be
continuing
> this sort of thing any time soon :-{
> Thanks for the comment though as any encouragement is appreciated.

Jup, I must have missed it. Did it was a kind of motion capturing?
Motion capturing is a good way to copy the movements of a real
person. But for me it sometimes looks a bit too static. After capturing
the motions must be edited to smooth them. Have you seen
"The final flight of the Osiris" of the Animatrix-series? There they
proofed that motion capturing can look very good.

Well, I haven't done anything with POV-Ray for long time. I think it
is time for me to get to work.

DigitalTwilight
#homepage: http://www.digitaltwilight.de
#email: kin### [at] gmxnet