POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : High Wire BHV WIP : Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 11:37:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: High Wire BHV WIP - bal20_hi1k2.mpg (1/1)
From: mcavoys
Date: 2 Jul 2003 03:07:07
Message: <3f02847c.77520458@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 2 Jul 2003 00:20:17 +0200, "DigitalTwilight" <kin### [at] gmxnet>
wrote:

>Nice work!
>
>But in ballett, if you do a thing like that, you should
>stretch your right leg far out when in front of you.
>Just a little hint.
>
>Keep on working. Great success is near. :-)
>--

You must have missed an earlier part of the thread. The models movement is from
a BVH file where a live actor has sensors placed on their body and the movement
is recorded. Therefore changing the motion becomes a Poser skill. I got put off
after working on an animation posted as Hiwire (?) and will not be continuing
this sort of thing any time soon :-{
Thanks for the comment though as any encouragement is appreciated.

Regards
        Stephen