POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Vanity (WIP) : Re: Vanity (WIP) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:15:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Vanity (WIP)
From: Stefan Persson
Date: 1 Jul 2003 19:39:18
Message: <3f021ba6@news.povray.org>
No, that's correct. It's not intended to be a teenager's room.
Maybe it's a David Lynch kind of room and any second a small
man will walk in and start to talk backwards.. hehe
I don't know. I am somewhat inspired from a couple of pictures
I found. Very 80'ish indeed.

How about some hair gel? hehe
Hmm..

Yes, I have tried radiosity. But for now it takes to long to render with it.

Clock added anyway. Thanks for your suggestions :)

Regards
Stefan