POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Video game project (147 KB .png) : Video game project (147 KB .png) Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:26:22 EDT (-0400)
  Video game project (147 KB .png)
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 1 Jul 2003 03:41:08
Message: <3f013b14@news.povray.org>
Here's the background picture for a re-make of the classic 80's arcade game
"Centipede" I'm working on. Something just doesn't seem quite right about
this background to me, but I'm not sure what's wrong. Any suggestions?

By the way, I used a paint program to position the objects after they were
rendered - I always feel like I'm cheating when I do that...

For anyone who's interested, the _very_ unfinished game can be downloaded
here: http://www.mindspring.com/~grasshoppah/centipede/ You'll need to save
all four files to your computer, and run the "FGDriver" program before
starting the game. (At least until I decide to register the graphics
library - I'm using a shareware version.)

Regards,
Dave Blandston

P.S. - Long live DOS!

Post a reply to this message