POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia v6 - Final? : Re: Grassy Julia v6 - Final? Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:17:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia v6 - Final?
From: Andrew Wilcox
Date: 30 Jun 2003 17:50:40
Message: <3f00b0b0$1@news.povray.org>
There's only one thing that bothers me about this picture.  It's been bothering me
since you first put them in, but I couldn't put
my finger on why.  It's the little white flowers.  I finally figured out, it's because
they're flat, like a quarter.  It makes me
feel like they are little flower shaped golf tees stuck into the ground, rather than
flowers growning out of it.  I know this is a
little nit picky thing, but the little flowers distract me.

Now, I think the flowers should be there, but I think they need a little bit of a cup,
and maybe a little petal rotation, like an
airplane propeler.  Anything so I don't see discs on sticks.  Other than that, the
image is GREAT!

Andrew Wilcox