POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sunpeek : Re: Sunpeek Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:43:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunpeek
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 29 Jun 2003 20:00:19
Message: <3eff7d93$1@news.povray.org>
Slow and majestic, yup. This was just a 50 frame
test render, as with the animation before, the crucial
part will have some space before and after it, so
that I may make long (slow and majestic :-) fades
from one scene to the next. I hope to get some music
done until I've completed everything, but since thats
still a loooong road to go, I'm pretty confident.

And expect it to be slower. I just don't wanted
a framerate of 1 fps, its rather choppy as it is now
already...

Regards,
Tim

--