POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP!!!! : Re: HELP!!!! Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP!!!!
From: Flaming Monarch
Date: 29 Jun 2003 16:14:54
Message: <3eff48be@news.povray.org>
Spammers have bots that scan news groups for email addys.
I had a previous email monoalphabeticsubstitution
and it got spammed off the net after i posted on several message groups.
I'm not saying that povray people are all spamming hackers, i'm just
saying that i have had bad results.
So now I just give my email to people i know.
Plus now I have my own website I have my own real email addys.

Did ya catch lots?
You should render a pic of a fish you caught, :)