POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia v4 : Re: Grassy Julia v4 Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:20:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia v4
From: Tek
Date: 27 Jun 2003 13:21:47
Message: <3efc7d2b$1@news.povray.org>
"Patrick Dugan" <pat### [at] usnetcomcorpcom> wrote in message
> The image looks great!  I'd like to be sitting on that thing.
> I couldn't tell what the seagull was.  At first I thought it was a low
> flying plane of some sort.  It seems a bit blurry to me.  Perhaps motion
> blur?

Yeah there was too much focal blur, I didn't realise until after posting. The
close-up I posted has a lower amount of blur and looks much better.

> I would be tempted to add two more fractals that are somewhat similar and
> place them much further out/away on the right side of the image.

Someone already suggested that, and like I said then: I don't want more
fractals, because I feel it works better being so out of place. :)

Thanks for your comments.
--
Tek
http://www.evilsuperbrain.com