POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Full Sunrise (772kb MPG1, Thumbnail Version) : Re: Full Sunrise (772kb MPG1, Thumbnail Version) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:36:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Full Sunrise (772kb MPG1, Thumbnail Version)
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 27 Jun 2003 12:24:28
Message: <3efc6fbc$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah, everything is changing slightly. The earth
is spinning, the sun is turning, the moon is moving...
:-) (I know, no realistic speeds or relations)

But why do you think should Earth and Moon be the
same? It depends slightly on the viewing angle, how
much nearer towards the day-night line one is, and
we're farther away from the earth's one than from the
moon.
And anyways, how could it be different, when both
objects are being lit by the same sun?

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde