POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Full Sunrise (772kb MPG1, Thumbnail Version) : Re: Full Sunrise (772kb MPG1, Thumbnail Version) Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:29:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Full Sunrise (772kb MPG1, Thumbnail Version)
From: mcavoys
Date: 27 Jun 2003 12:16:22
Message: <3efc6dcd.90649076@news.povray.org>
You show a morsel, I want to see more. You show more and I want to see it all
:-}
Looks great. One small point, should the phase of the Moon not be the same as
the Earth's? In fact as I look at it closely is the phase of the Moon changing
slightly throughout its motion?
Still it's a great looking animation.

Regards
        Stephen