POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001 : Re: [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001 Server Time
26 Jun 2024 05:52:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Plugin] InsertCode v1.001
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 26 Jun 2003 08:45:18
Message: <3efaeade$1@news.povray.org>
Luis,
Could it be that deleting the plugin from a scene (not from the program!),
some info stays hidden? I had a test scene which worked perfectly with your
plugin. I then deleted it from the scene, but at the next start-up of the
scene, Moray told me "Plugin bug: Scene contains keys for unknown objects".
If I tried to shut down Moray I got:

Debug Assertion failed
Program... blablabla...MorayWin.exe
File Wincore.cpp
Line 958

What do you think? Is it a bug in your plugin?

Thomas

"Luis" <NOS### [at] ifrancecom> schreef in bericht
> V1.001 18/06/2003
>  Corrected bugs in export.
>  Added Name of InsertCode object in export.
>  Corrected drawing of status bar in InsertCode dialog.
>
> See :

http://lightning.generator.tuxfamily.org/modules.php3?op=modload&name=Moray_
plugins&file=index