POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia v4 : Re: Grassy Julia v4 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:17:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia v4
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 25 Jun 2003 15:21:32
Message: <3ef9f63c@news.povray.org>
I think I like the very first version the best. Adding anything that sets a
definitive scale on the island doesn't work with me, anyway. I always
figured the fractal to be huge, and overgrown with long grass, but the bird
makes the fractal look small and insignificant. same with the chair you had
on it.