POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grassy Julia v4 : Re: Grassy Julia v4 Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:20:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grassy Julia v4
From: Shay
Date: 25 Jun 2003 14:40:09
Message: <3ef9ec89@news.povray.org>
"Tek" <tek### [at] evilsuperbraincom> wrote in message

I like the mountains. I like the seagull. I hate that you have the
fractal stuck off to one side of the picture. It loses it's monolithic
quality when positioned that way. The sky looks cheesy to me too, but
perhaps it's just that too much of it is showing for my tastes. The
strongest point of interest for me is where the fractal meets the water.

 -Shay