POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Sunrise - Animation WIP : Re: Sunrise - Animation WIP Server Time
19 Jul 2024 05:28:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sunrise - Animation WIP
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 25 Jun 2003 02:41:58
Message: <3ef94436$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks. See my reply in binaries.images.

As a side-note: I actually meant to delete the post from
here, cause its an image, and thus doesn't belong here.
I thought deleting it would take care of that... Now I
don't see it, but at least found it...
So, if you (or anyone else for that matter) wants to suggest
or comment, please do so in binaries.images.
Thanks!

--
Tim Nikias v2.0
Email: Tim### [at] gmxde