POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sunrise : Sunrise Server Time
12 Aug 2024 21:26:03 EDT (-0400)
  Sunrise
From: Tim Nikias v2 0
Date: 24 Jun 2003 19:09:34
Message: <3ef8da2e@news.povray.org>
This is the first scene I consider "pretty much finished"
for my long-term project: "M-Kosmos".
At 3m13s tracing and 7s parsing, 600 frames will
take quiet a while, but I want to have enough room
for editing later. And I shouldn't be playing on my
PC at the moment (due to studies), so this keeps me
from it. :-)

Well, as is no doubtedly obvious, this scene depicts
some sort of sunrise (with a nice camera-banking and
zoom-out). Nothing that special. Just wanted to share. :-)

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Nikias v2.0